Sunday, January 1, 2012

Bloggin' It Up in 2012!

Well I'm not big on "resolutions" but now that I have established my teaching blog, I'm going to put forth a great effort to give my family blog some much need attention in 2012! I'm starting today. The Curtis' had a fabulous Christmas so I'm going to start there. I could go on and on about the beautiful season, but instead I'm going to let the pictures do the talking.
Jaci performed her hip hop and tap Christmas routines at the Crandall Christmas Festival!


We made this family fun night basket for Jaci's Kinder teacher.

Nana whipped up the cutest Cindy Lou Who dress for Whoville day at school!

We had an amazing Curtis Christmas at my brother in law and sis in laws house in Georgetown!

Here are a few of my snack contributions...Cheddar Bacon Ranch Bread and Reindeer snacks for the girls! (Thanks pinterest!)


This is one of my FAVE Christmas Gifts!! Weekly dinner planning made by my talented Sis in Law - Karyn! Love!

Christmas morning.


Andy and I spent the afternoon with the Mavs and Heat! (and Khloe Kardashian but she wasn't accessible!)

However, I did manage to meet the beautiful Demi Lovato!


It's been an amazing break, but it's back to work tomorrow. My 22 firsties (first graders) will arrive on Tuesday morning. No more sleeping in till 10:30 AM for my kinder cutie! And the falcons continue to hoop on and prepare to head in to district play.  The Curtis family hopes that 2012 brings to you all of the wonderful things that you hope for and we are thankful that you stopped by our little blog.
Happy New Year!

No comments: